Divide Energy is working with landowners and have obtained an option agreement on approximately 2000 acres in a prime solar area located in Southwest Colorado.
- Construction of a ~300-megawatt photovoltaic solar power project
- Project supports Colorado’s efforts to rely more on renewable energy in the future
- Backfills energy lost from the decommissioning of coal plants in the area
- Creates diversification from wind generated power in Eastern Colorado and Kansas.
Divide Energy is currently in the developing stages for a natural gas processing facility in located in Northwest Colorado.
- Construction of a 30MCF/d gas processing plant
- Construction of a residue sales pipeline
- Eliminates costly and wasteful flaring
- Creates a new local natural gas source for the mountain communities.